Search This Blog

Tuesday, 8 May 2018

FORENSIC WRITING

         IT’S A MYSTERY!

Date: 30th April 2018.
Time: 12:38 pm.
Location: Kaiapoi North School Tiwai Creative Cave.
Name: Detective Pumpkins.

Crime scene:
I entered the Tiwai Creative Cave via the main door from the front of the building. Immediately my eyes were drawn towards the shards of glass strewn across the bench.

Evidence:
My first thought was to examine the broken pieces of glass that supposedly belonged to the missing fish tank as they could be analysed for fingerprints. Next I walked over to the lift bottle that lay on the table furthest away from the main entrance.

After that I decided to analyse the handprint on the cupboard above the missing fish tank, it could have been the person using it for stability. Lastly I checked out a note that sat in between two chairs that had been pushed over by the people who had broke in, it read:Ha ha.Payback for annoying ME!!! The letters looked bold and angry.

Then I noticed the whiteboard next to the entrance that had all the jobs on it crossed out apart from cleaning the fish tank. In my opinion I am unsure of who stole the fish tank at this point, until further investigation takes place.

No comments:

Post a Comment