I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 29 October 2018
Group 4 Maths Goal
READ ANY FRACTION INCLUDING THOSE LARGER THAN 1.
Maths teacher Miss Turner.
I like the way I can say the fractions fast.
I like the way that I can say the fractions with the whole numbers next to them.
One thing I can work on is saying more harder fractions.
Nice work Cooper, you are able to say any fraction including those with whole numbers. Your next step is to use your fraction knowledge to add and subtract fractions confidently.
Nice work Cooper, you are able to say any fraction including those with whole numbers. Your next step is to use your fraction knowledge to add and subtract fractions confidently.
ReplyDelete