I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 17 June 2018
Music Slide 2018
I think that I did alright with the piano.
My next step is to practice learning the ukalale.
Cooper, I know that the instrument that you really enjoy to play the most is the drums. I would really like to hear you play the drums sometime, I have organized for the drum kit to be set up permanently from next term so if you have a moment please come on over and show me your drumming skills. It was great to see you having a go at some of the other instruments at school, and I think you did a great job learning to play the songs on the keyboard. Your next step would be to have a go at playing some more challenging songs in 2 parts that use both hands at the same time.
Cooper, I know that the instrument that you really enjoy to play the most is the drums. I would really like to hear you play the drums sometime, I have organized for the drum kit to be set up permanently from next term so if you have a moment please come on over and show me your drumming skills. It was great to see you having a go at some of the other instruments at school, and I think you did a great job learning to play the songs on the keyboard. Your next step would be to have a go at playing some more challenging songs in 2 parts that use both hands at the same time.
ReplyDelete