I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Thursday, 14 June 2018
Writing Sample-Persuasive Speech
I think that I did alright with my speech because I didnt laugh during it.
I did ok because I was sort of looking up and used strong evidence to back up my story.
I need to work on
Cooper, you did very well with your speech, its never easy to stand up there and read your own work! You have done a fantastic job linking all of your paragraphs together and using persuasive words throughout to show Mr Hendos innocence.
Cooper, you did very well with your speech, its never easy to stand up there and read your own work! You have done a fantastic job linking all of your paragraphs together and using persuasive words throughout to show Mr Hendos innocence.
ReplyDelete